Textografo Diagrams for Confluence – Documentation
Textografo provides a simple way to add dynamic and interactive diagrams like flowcharts, mind maps, decision trees, site maps, organizational charts and more into your Confluence pages.
How to integrate a diagram into a Confluence page?
Start by creating your diagram in Textografo
- Create an account OR Log-in
- Create or edit your diagrams
- Share it (share button in the top menu)
- Copy the link
Then insert this diagram in your Confluence page
- (If not done yet) Install Textografo Diagrams for Confluence
- Edit your Confluence page
- Click on the + button and select the “Textografo Diagrams” macro
- Paste the link provided in Textografo
What the benefits of using Textografo Diagramming tool with Confluence?
- Create and update diagrams faster using simple text commands
- Make great presentations with animation. Display you diagram step by step just in one click on the Play button
- Allow people to view, comment and even edit your diagram with you in real time.
- Changes done to your diagram in Textografo are immediately reflected in your Confluence page
- All interactive features – like actors, external links, notes or icons – available in Textografo are working in Confluence! Get interactive and impressive diagrams
- Link processes and subprocesses with nested diagrams
- Download diagrams as PNG or SVG
- And more…
Watch our short videos to discover all these features.
How to install Textografo Diagrams for Confluence?
- Install it from the Atlassian Marketplace by clicking here:
- And just follow the steps as providing at the beginning of this page 🙂
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.