The user’s privacy and the confidentiality of the information that the user might obtain through or upload on the Textografo Website are priorities for J.A. Digital Partner (hereinafter referred to as JADP).
Data collected for the user’s registration
The user’s personal data collected through the registration form on the Textografo website are incorporated to the databases of JADP in order to open an account that allows the user to make use of our services.
The data may be used to perform the services requested and to review, investigate and analyze how to improve the services provided. JADP may also collect and analyze from visitors and users certain information regarding their use of the website. The information collected may include: website traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser and operating system, etc.
Personal data are not disclosed to any third party except for providing the services you requested and for which JADP collaborates with third parties; when it is required by a competent authority in the exercise of its duties (for example in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities) or as otherwise required by law.
The user will at all times be able to exert his or her right to access, modify, cancel and oppose the processing of his or her personal data informing JADP accordingly of the matter by means of a letter sent to the address indicated in the above section “ownership of the website”.
Information collected or contained in the diagrams created by users
JADP is committed to:
- Processing the information that the user might collect through or upload on the Website with the only purpose of operating and managing the platform and being able to provide the services requested by the user, not using the information for any other purpose except when expressly authorized by the user.
- Not disclosing the information to any third party except:
II.When it is required by a competent authority in the exercise of its duties (for example in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities); or
III. As otherwise required by law.
- Destroying the information or returning it to the user once the provision has been fulfilled.
- Implementing the adequate technical and organisational measures to prevent the unauthorized or illegal processing of the information and, in particular, of the personal data, as well as the accidental loss, destruction or impairment of the same.
- Users who benefit from a Free plan will be able to create a limited number of PUBLIC diagrams. These diagrams are public meaning that they may be shared with the Textografo community or 3rd parties. They are neither private nor confidential and you should not have any expectation or privacy with respect to them.
- You have the ability to share your diagrams with others in Textografo.
- By sharing your Diagram in Textografo, you agree to its accessibility by others. Any diagram you make accessible by other is neither private nor confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it.
- Textografo will NEVER make your private content public. Reclassifying your Private diagrams as public will always require your affirmative action.
- You also can reclassify any diagram you create from public to private by subscribing a paid plan — but Textografo cannot guarantee the privacy of any document that you had made public at any time in the past.
- When you share a diagram in Textografo, anybody with whom you have shared the diagram may be able to use, reproduce, manipulate, distribute, display, transmit and communicate the contents of that document. If you do not want others to have those rights, do not share your documents in Textografo, or set your permissions accordingly. You are responsible for permitting access to documents which you are able to share.
- You have the ability to comment on various aspects of Textografo’s service by participating in blog post discussion threads, etc. Any such commentary is neither private nor confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it.
- If you terminate your subscription but do not delete your public and shared documents, we reserve the right but not the obligation to maintain the availability of those documents for all Textografo users (in the case of Public Diagrams) or users with whom any Private Diagram has been shared, together with information identifying you as the author of such documents. If you delete your diagrams before your subscription is terminated, your public and private shared diagrams will no longer be viewable by others.
- The browser you use to access Textografo may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around whether and how location or other data is shared with us.
The user will be properly informed and the most current version will always be available to the user on this Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your device when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow the webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the number of times you visit it, the browser habits of a user or computer and, depending on the information that it contains and the way in which the computer is used, cookies can be used for user recognition.
We use the following types of cookies on Textografo webpages, which are processed either directly by us or by partnering third parties:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are used by Textografo and allow the user to browse the webpage and use different options or services that exist within it such as traffic control, data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas of the website, order form element memory, applying for registration or participation in an event, secure element usage during navigation, or storage, dissemination and/or sharing of content.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies are used by Textografo and allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of user terminal criteria such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used by Textografo and Google Analytics. They allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyze user activity and use of our webpage in order to create user navigation profiles on said pages and on our applications, all of which is done for improvement purposes.
Bear in mind that in order to be able to use certain services and functionalities that we offer on the Textografo platform, you will need to have cookies enabled on your browser. In particular, through these technical cookies, Textografo will be able to recognize you as a registered user each time you access our platform, allowing both access and use of said services and functionalities.
Nonetheless, remember that you can allow, block, or delete these cookies whenever you want to through your browser’s settings options:
Remember, for the correct method to delete cookies, refer to the most up to date help information for each browser, as this may be different for different versions and operating systems.
If you use a different Internet browser, we recommend consulting its specific cookie management options.