Textografo Terms of service
The use of this Website implies the express and full acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this Legal Notice and Terms of Service. In case that the user of the Website does not agree with any part of these terms, the user must exit the Website and make no further use of it.
Ownership of the website
The Website textografo.com is owned by J.A. DIGITAL PARTNER (hereinafter referred to as JADP), registered address at Plaza Textil 12, 5.3, 08930 SANT ADRIA DE BESOS, and C.I.F. (tax identification code) Y1957873-N.
The purpose of this Website is to provide information about the activity of the Company and enable the use of the services offered by JADP, consisting in the creation of different types of online documents (hereinafter referred to as diagrams) and the subsequent storage of the same.
This information allows you to be identified as a specific user and allows you to save your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as visits or specific pages that you visit, including:
- Date and time of a user’s last visit to the Website;
- Design of the contents that the user chose in the first visit to our Website;
- Security elements involved in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to disable cookies by selecting the appropriate option in his or her browser. However, deactivating them may hinder the correct operation of the Website.
Alternatively, the user can adjust the browser settings to receive a notification every time a new cookie is received.
Industrial and intellectual property
The intellectual property rights in the contents of this Website, its graphic design and code are protected by law and therefore reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the same are prohibited except for the uses authorized by JADP.
Likewise, all business names, images and photographs, trademarks or distinctive signs of any type that appear in the Website are the property of their legitimate owners and are protected by law. Any improper use of the aforesaid by any person other than its legitimate owner may be pursued in accordance with the current legislation.
Diagrams created through the Textografo Website by the users may be freely used except as provided in Article 6 of this Legal Notice and Terms of service. JADP does not claim any right at all on the contents included in the diagrams created through this Website.
In order to be able to use the services provided by JADP through its Website, it is necessary to:
- Register as user in the Website; and
- Accept this Legal Notice and Terms of Service.
In order to be able to make use of the services, the user will have to choose a username and a password. It is each user’s responsibility to protect the security of his or her login information and ensure the diligent custody and use of the same, being the user responsible for all activities and/or contents carried out or created using his or her login data.
Grant of license and restrictions
JADP grants you a license to use the software accessible through the Textografo Website (generally referred to as the Textografo Website) subject in any case to these Terms of service.
It is expressly prohibited to transfer or assign any rights to access or use the Textografo Website. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by JADP, who is the owner of all rights on the Website, including all related intellectual property rights.
The user must abstain from:
- Modifying or creating derivative Works based on the Textografo Website;
- Attempting to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any code contained in the Textografo Website;
- Accessing the Textografo Website in order to create a product or service of similar features or copying any features, functions or graphics from the Textografo Website;
- Deleting, without JADP’s permission, copyright notices or any other property marks concerning the materials available or generated through the Textografo Website;
- Transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JADP at any time. Upon the termination of the license for the above-mentioned reasons, the user must destroy any downloaded materials in his or her possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The user shall be responsible for all activities occurring under his or her username and is responsible for compliance with the local, national and/or international laws and regulations applicable to his or her use of the Textografo Website, including those relating to the protection of intellectual property, protection of personal data, international communications and data transmission.
The user must notify JADP immediately of any unauthorized use of his/her password or account, as well as any other breach of security of which he or she might be aware of.
It is strictly prohibited to:
- Collect, upload, publish, send or transmit any information, material or other content that is illegal, threatening, or libellous;
- Collect, upload, publish, send or transmit any information, material or other content that violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights;
- Collect, upload, publish, send or transmit any material that contains viruses or any other kind of malicious code;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any software contained in the Textografo Website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or exploit any element contained in the Textografo Website, without the prior written permission of JADP;
- Obtain, collect, store or modify other users’ personal data;
- Use the Textografo Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password and any other credentials used to access your account. You, and not JADP, are responsible for all activity occurring in your account (other than the tasks performed by JADP staff on your behalf and with your permission). If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account, you must notify JADP immediately. In the case of an account being contested by 2 or more parties, JADP will determine whom to grant ownership of the account to in the following way:
Ownership of a PAID account: The ownership of a PAID account will be granted to whichever party made the most recent payment in the account.
Ownership of a FREE account: The ownership of a FREE account will be granted to whichever party originally signed up for the account.
Pornography, offensive and/or shocking material
We acknowledge pornography or other offensive or shocking material may have a legitimate place in certain diagrams. However, such contents may only be included in a diagram under the following conditions:
- We strictly prohibit the incorporation of contents that constitute illicit activities or that promote activities of such nature.
- We strictly prohibit the incorporation of contents that may promote hate or violence towards persons or groups on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Pornographic material or sexual contents may only be included in a diagram provided the material does not involve minors and the material has been created with the free consent of all participants.
- We strictly prohibit and will report to law enforcement any display of sexual or pornographic content involving minors.
- We recommend including a warning screen or statement before displaying any sexual or pornographic content or any material which may be offensive or shocking, as well as advice on the prohibition of access to such material by minors.
Both accessing this Website and using the information contained therein shall be the exclusive responsibility of the person doing so.
JADP does not accept any responsibility for improper use made of the contents of its Website, such being the sole responsibility of the user who accesses or makes use of the aforementioned contents. Nor does it assume any kind of responsibility for the information contained on Websites belonging to third parties which can be accessed through the links or browsers available on the Website. The presence of links in the Textografo Website serves a mere informational purpose and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation regarding the same.
JADP reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the Website content, services, links or information obtained therein, with no prior notice required. In no case will JADP accept responsibility for any damage, losses, claims or expenses of any type, whether from use of the Website or the information generated by or accessed through it and relating to:
- Possible malfunctioning of the Textografo Website;
- Possible erwerors or security flaws that may occur;
- Any situation which may imply the unavailability of the Textografo Website or the information contained in it, either owned by JADP or collected, uploaded or published by the user;
- Possible losses of information collected, uploaded or published by the user that may occur;
- Any other kind of circumstance that jeopardizes the functioning of the Textografo Website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Website has been created in accordance with the laws of Spain.
Any dispute which may arise from the use of the Website or concerning these Legal Notice and Terms of Service shall be governed by Spanish law and the courts of the City of Barcelona shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such disputes.
Modification of the legal notice and terms of service
This Legal Notice and Terms of Service may be modified at any time without notice, but the most current version will always be available to the users on this Website.